31. The more I get to know human beings, the more I see the need to trust God and pray more.
32. Don’t allow the bitterness of those who forgot about you make you lose sight of those who stayed with you.
33. Do not hope for somebody to fail to gain advantage for yourself. God will always do what he has planned to do.
34. There are certain people you only meet once in a lifetime. Don’t treat them anyhow and think you will find their replacement when they walk away.
35. It is possible to act like the fool in some relationships when you are the wise. Because there is no sense in acting what you already are, the wise.
36. Don’t be too excited about how intelligent she is. Be concerned about how honest and God fearing she is as well. It is dangerous to have an intelligent woman who is not honest. She can fool you with her intelligence.
37. Love is not just an emotion, it is also a decision. It is not just about how you feel, it is also about what you have decided.
38. He may be tolerating you because of your beauty. It’s just a matter of time for that beauty to fade.
39. I believe in tears because weeping is not always a sign of weakness but also a sign of love.
40. We need time to detoxify ourselves from the intoxications of our past relationships, so we can really have a fresh start.