101. You can’t run away from yourself. God made you that way for a purpose. Surrender your will to him. Acknowledge him in all your ways and he shall do great and mighty works with you.
102. What you believe has the power to change how you feel.
103. I believe most relationships fail not because someone was offended. But because someone could not handle offence properly.
104. Sometimes the person you are trying to know very well before you marry doesn’t even know him or herself.
105. God is not the author of confusion. However, God uses our confusion to set us up for a revelation.
106. Sometimes she keeps you waiting for her love more than it is necessary when she finds out you are willing to wait no matter how long it takes.
107. So far as you still have respect for each other, it is going to be difficult for any misunderstanding to separate you.
108. Quit making excuses for the pain people repeatedly cause you. They keep doing it because they know they will get away with it with you.
109. You have to be kind, caring, forgiving and patient as a Christian. But don’t be deceived. Christianity is not for the timid, coward and the weak.
110. Don’t be stupid or naïve and think people are going to open the door for you just because you are gifted, competent or effective. Because these could also be the very reason why they are going to hate and fight you because of envy.