71. Excellence does not stay at one place. It keeps changing. So if you want excellence, you have to pursue it.
72. Consistency is the blood that runs through the veins of excellence. If you want to continue living in excellence, then the blood of consistency must flow.
73. You cannot be a person of excellence if you don’t have a good maintenance culture. Because when you clean it, it is going to get dirty again. You have to clean it over and over again to maintain the excellent appearance or condition.
74. Excellence is a fault and a problem scanner. It is always asking, “Can’t this be improved?” “Can’t this be any better?”
75. You have to be adaptable and flexible to qualify for marriage. You cannot say “As for me this is how I am. Take it or leave it!”
76. Daniel was the only one. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were the only ones. DON’T BE AFRAID TO BE THE ONLY ONE. Don’t be afraid to be different.
77. I will always consider a man’s character over his gift.
78. Sometimes she is angry with you just because she misses you.
79. I can only do my best and believe that God’s grace is enough to make it enough.
80. Your problems and worries are not meant to last forever. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.